Τρίτη 3 Απριλίου 2012

Μυστικό παράθυρο

“What I remember most of all, in reading the screenplay, and you know, getting ten, fifteen pages in and thinking: ‘Wow, this is really well-written. The dialogue is real and it’s not forced.’ The dialogue is just very train-of-thought. My situation seemed real and ugly and - yeah… real. And then reading a little bit further, I got to a point where I had total emotional investment in this guy. You know, the character of Mort, and his situation. And then, boy, I hit page whatever-it-was and I was completely shocked. Did not see it coming, didn’t expect a thing. I was absolutely shocked, and I bought it hook, line and sinker. I figure if it did that to me as a reader, how exciting that could be for audiences, for the viewers.” 
{Johnny Depp}

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: